grpc_call_with_attr_np - Executes an RPC.
grpc_error_t grpc_call_with_attr_np(grpc_function_handle_t *handle, grpc_session_attr_t_np *session_attr, ...)
- The function handle
- The attributes of the session
- Arguments that are passed to the function called by RPC
The grpc_call_with_attr_np() function calls the function defined by the function handle.
The grpc_call_with_attr_np() function is blocked until the called function completes execution.
This function is MT-safe.
If successful, GRPC_NO_ERROR is returned. In the case of an error, Error code is returned.
- GRPC client is not initialized yet.
- GRPC client cannot find the specified server.
- GRPC client cannot find the function on the specified server.
- Function handle specified by handle is invalid.
- RPC invocation was refused by the server, possibly because of a security issue.
- Communication with the server failed somehow.
- Timeout occurred in session.
- Internal error detected.
last update : $Date: 2005/07/11 07:11:24 $