grpc_invoke_with_attr_np - Executes an RPC.
grpc_error_t grpc_invoke_with_attr_np(grpc_object_handle_t_np *handle, char *method_name, grpc_session_attr_t_np *session_attr, ...)
- The object handle
- The method name
- The attributes of the session
- Arguments to be passed to the function called by RPC
The grpc_invoke_with_attr_np() function calls the method defined by the object handle.
The grpc_invoke_with_attr_np() function is blocked until execution of the called method is completed.
This function is MT-safe.
If successful, GRPC_NO_ERROR is returned. In the case of an error, Error code is returned.
- GRPC client is not initialized yet.
- GRPC client cannot find the specified server.
- GRPC client cannot find the function on the specified server.
- Object handle specified by handle is invalid.
- RPC invocation was refused by the server, possibly because of a security issue.
- Communication with the server failed somehow.
- Timeout occurred in session.
- Internal error detected.
last update : $Date: 2005/07/11 07:11:24 $